Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Making Memories :)

Making memories with my little family is the most important thing for me!
The Lord lent Samuel and I, 3 kids to take care of.
To love them and to talk about a God how is so great with us.
This beautiful picture below is from the week-end of Hot air balloon festival.
 

 
My beautiful silly kids that the Lord lent us!
We had the pleasure to do a family activity close to our house.
They loved it and so did we for just 2 hours of FUN,FUN, FUN,....


 
Glow in the dark mini putt

 
Arcade race car game

 
The favourite one for Tristan is Laser Tag!
They (Sam and Tristan, even Inara) had a blast :)



Thanks Lord for letting us making memories with our kids.
I (can't speak for Sam) love it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...