Friday, October 3, 2014

2 for 1

This week, we celebrated 2 birthdays in 1 week.
A very DEAR friend from childhood took me out for a birthday fun to which it was an exciting day for us too!
DAVIDSTea is in the area and it was a 2 for 1 celebration.
It was AWESOME :)
 
 
Yesterday October 2, marked our 10th anniversary for Sam and I!
Time flies so fast, it's unbelieveable.
So much has happened in our lives especially in 10 years.
- 3 kids
- renovations inside and outside
- vacations without kids and with kids
- changing windows
- putting up fences
- redoing garden
- school
ETC,......
 
 
I thank GOD everyday for the husband that I have and everything else that HE gave me.
My life (our life) has been truly BLESSED :)
 
 
Within this week, I had a meeting at school for my daughter.
There are things that popped up about me (about my childhood).
It has been a rough beginning of the week and I believe that everything with be OK!
It's a little tough but GOD is good and faithful to his words.
 I believe that my GOD can do anything and will faithfully be behind us through it all :)
 
To GLORY God in his highest..............AMEN
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...