Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cake / Cupcake 101

As a mom of 3 kiddos, I've always wanted to learn how to decorate a cake / cupcake properly.
I would always get impatient with the cake while putting on the icing.
Cake pieces would be mixed with the icing and it would make me so upset.

So 2013, has been the new year of change for me.
So I decided to take a cake decorating class with L'Artisan du Dessert.
It was AWESOME.
Here are some of my new cool tricks that I've learned in the course.




This is my 1st cake using my new tricks.



This has to be my favorite cake decorating that I like alot.
I know that there will be more trying out on cakes / cupcakes coming soon for sure.

My kiddos love it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...