Monday, February 5, 2018

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 years. Time flies and a lot has changed and new adventures are always awaiting for me at the break of dawn.
 
The Lord has been with me through these last 4 years. My last post was about one of my daugthers being diagnosed with Language disorder (a.k.a. dysphasia) It was really hard to accept but GOD helped through it these last 4 years. Today, she is doing AWESOME. We worked really hard and we are now on a mild case of her Language disorder. 'I truly am grateful and PRAISE the Lord.
 
Blessings were all around me each year. Tristan has stopped with Speech Therapy and is doing wonderful at school. He LOVES school. Vivian is my child who needs my help in phonics and reading / writing. We have been working really, really, hard on that. But I know that the LORD is with both of us during these times of hard work. WE can do this with HIS help.
 
Summer of 2017, we added a puppy into our family. It has been a wonderful thing to add a pet to my little family. So our English Springer Spaniel is AWESOME and GREAT with the kids.
He has a lot of energy just like my kids :P


My kids, my husband and I love him to pieces. He's a GREAT addition to this family.
 
I work at my kids school part-time. Tristan is now in Grade 5, Inara is in Grade 3 and Vivian is in Grade 1. Time flies by so fast.
We have a new way of life for all of us. I went from a full time stay at home mom to now a part time stay at home mom. I don't regret it at all.
I made new friends and discovered new companies (doTERRA and Thirty One).
I love what I do which I am an educator in After School Daycare Program.
Working with kids is my way of being a light for them and to show them God's LOVE in any way I can.
 
Well, this is it for now. I have so many ideas of things to write but it will go in my next few posts.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for taking the time to read this post.
GOD BLESS!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...