Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fence!

The past 2 weeks, we have been working in our backyard. 
A fence is changing the look of our backyard.
We've had a little picketed fence for 8 1/2 yrs (like the picture below)


Here are some pictures of my husbands hard work with our new neighbors in the back.
They had to cut down a tree and a lilac bush 'cause they were in the way.



Made holes in the ground for the wooden post/cement.




This is our backyard now with a new fence of 6 feet!
I like it but I think it will take some time to get use to it.






2 comments:

  1. I like it too! It will be more private for you and the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More private yes! Feels a little wired though!

    ReplyDelete

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...