Thursday, May 15, 2014

Spring and Stepping stones :)

YES, the motorcycle is out!
He decided to go get it on his birthday!
 


I wanted to do this project with my kids for a while now!
At first, my idea was buying a kit to making stepping stones
but I came up with something else that was NO COST at all!
We used flat and round rocks!
 


 
 
 
 
Our final stepping stones personalized!
We used acrylic paint!
Left them in the rain yesterday and the paint NEVER came off!
I will finally give them a little gloss finish just for protection but all's good!
 
 
It is AWESOME and we have had a blast together!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...