Saturday, November 2, 2013

AWANA!

Every Friday night from 6:30 to 8:30 pm, Tristan, Inara and I participate in AWANA!
My kiddos learn bible verses, stories and new fun games......
THEY LOVE IT!!!
 
They did this little booklet first which is learning Jean 3:16 verses first!
 
Jean 3:16
"Car Dieu a tant aime le monde, qu'il a donne son Fils unique,
afin que quiconque croit en lui, ne perisse point,
mais qu'il ait la vie eternelle."
 
 
Now they are finished the little booklet so they got there vest and book.
They are so excited to have them.
 When I was a child I experienced the same thing too.
I loved it, too!
 
 
Thank-you Lord for this opportunity that my kiddos have to experience this biblical adventure of getting to know there Savior!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...