Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December

December is the month of Advent in our house.
This year, we started 3 new adventures in advent month.
 
 
This year, I bought a book for me.
Every year, I dread the holidays.
I find it alot planning things or events to go to as a family.
I dislike being in the fast mode like the world.
So far the book helps me see things in a slower mode and
to savor each moment together with my husband, and my 3 kiddos.
To remember the real reason for the season: JESUS!
 
 
I love candles especially this time of the year.
An Advent calendar with tealights for each day.
It smells so good in the house.
 
 
Another advent with activities and biblical verse to read each day.
They love Odyssey and I thought that it would be interesting for them to do together.
Every night, they ask to do it. It's awesome.
 
 
Our homemade advent calendar  with activities to do as a family of 5 to create memories together.
I love it 'cause every year they get excited in participating.
 
 
#2 Make homemade gift tags!

 
#1: Family Game Night!
 
 
Happy Advent Month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...