Friday, January 24, 2014

Begin with Me!




I know that 3 1/2 weeks if not 4 have pasted since the New Year! But I read a blog post about Resolutions.

Here's the blog link: http://forthefamily.org/one-resolution-changes-everything/

I always make resolutions about things that I want to accomplish for myself or others in my family. But this time, I loved the way this lady wrote about how to change the resolutions on everybody else and focus on me (as a wife, mom, and women/friend). To offend we forget about us and what we do in action, what we think, and say to people that surround us everyday!

So, this year it's my pray that God shows and changes me by beginning with me (just like in the song above by Point of Grace).

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...