Friday, January 24, 2014

The doctor, crafts,......

Last week, we were all sick.
 It's a relaxing week for me and the rest of my little family.
 
 
While we relaxed, we did crafts on Saturday to keep them busy!
Doing a little better.


 
Friday and Saturday last week we went outside for fresh air. It was wonderful!
I love the rosey cheeks on my kiddos face.


 
And this week, we made HOMEMADE Beaver's Tails for dessert
and shared with our neighbours, too!


 
I only made half of the recipe to start off!
They were delicious!!! The real deal!
I made 56 rolled out beaver tails but put in the freezer 48 of them.
 

 Now we are feeling better and everyone is back to our normal routine.
Thanks Lord, for being with us during that 10 days!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...