Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Helper!

I'm at a stage in life where my children are a little older besides Vivian who is 2.
But what I mean is that I have 2 school - aged children.
 
He just happened to say to me yesterday that he wanted to do the dishes.
Yup, you read right :)
HE (Tristan) wanted to do the dishes without anything in return.
 
 
I don't know about you but it makes a Mom so happy to see this.

 
He's at a stage in life where we are teaching him to make good choices anywhere he goes.
He's a boy and sometimes gets distracted easily.
This fall he will be entering the tween stage.
I pray and hope that God guides me through this new stage for him and also me.
To discover his hobbies, likes and dislikes.
To get to know him more 'cause I find that since he started school (3 years ago) he's changed in some ways.
He's still my little boy but slowly becoming a big boy who wants to help out.

Thank you Lord for lending Tristan becoming part of our lives and little family, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...