Sunday, February 2, 2014

Winter Fun :)

Saturday morning, I decided to go with my 3 kiddos to go tubing with a friend and her 2 kids.
The kiddos and I were there at 9:30 am until 12:00 pm......
It such a wonderful day outside the weather was awesome and we had a blast.
Here are some pictures of our morning of winter fun.....
 


 
The girls :)

 
Tubing together :)
 
Inara had asked me to go skating.
The dilemma for me was "Skating with 3 kids, it's impossible to do."
When my friend arrived with her kids around 11:15, we did try the skating with the 2 older ones.
Vivian wanted to try but maybe next time.
I really have to be alone with one child at a time.  
But for the first time in a long time, they did an amazing job.
Here are some pictures of them! 



 
All this is FREE with a card (Access Gatineau Card) that is the tubing, the skates, the snowshoes, and the cross country ski's.
YEAH, it's free! I love it and so did my kiddos.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 years later.....

It's been 4 years since my last post and I have been thinking of updating this family blog for a few days now. So here I am after 4 yea...